Christmas at Amici
Join us for your Christmas Party or Celebration!
Christmas is all about celebrating with family and friends.
Here at Amici we can cater for parties of up to 20 people.
Please read our handy hints (below) on how to make the most of your Christmas celebration at Amici.
Available from Tuesday, November 30 to Friday, December 24
Two-course meal – £22.95 per person
Three-course meal – £27.95 per person
Amici Restaurant thanks you for choosing us to celebrate your Christmas Party.
To help us both ensure a great level of service we ask you to collect your guests’ menu choices in advance and complete the relevant pre-order form.
This applies to tables of ten people or more. Once completed this simply can be returned to us either in person or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the meantime, we have put a list of some important hints which you may find useful. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- All guests must order from the same Christmas menu, unless authorised by management.
- We will require a pre-order of menu choices to be collated & received at Amici at least 48 hours prior to the booking.
- Please let us know in advance of any special dietary requirements which can be written on the pre-order form along with the individual’s name.
Large Parties (20 or more)
- A large party may be split up into smaller tables of around 10. These tables will be set next to each other to assist serving and guest interaction.
- Guests are reminded to ensure they know their menu choices prior to their arrival and also adhere to their booking time/arrival.
- Large parties must be respectful of other guests. Anti-social behaviour towards other dining guests will not be tolerated by our management.
- Amici Restaurant will not tolerate any aggressive or anti-social behaviour towards members of staff or management.
- We don’t do separate bills nor do we split bills more than twice. We strongly advise that bills are paid and organised at the table by guests and not at the bar/till area.
- Amici Restaurant will gladly serve your drinks at your table. Payment is to be settled at the end of your meal with a bill. Payment can be made either by cash or debit card.
- Individual small drinks cannot be paid for at the bar using a debit or credit card.
- Specific drinks such as Pitchers, Wine, Prosecco, Champagne or Cocktails can be pre-ordered in advance and arranged to be paid with the bill. Please specify if you would like this to be organised for your party at time of pre-order.
- Should you wish to cancel your reservation, decrease or increase numbers, please call the restaurant at your earliest convenience and within business hours or alternatively leave us a clear message on our voicemail.
- The deposit paid is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Cancellations or a decrease in party numbers made after the deposit has been paid, will lose this deposit.
- To confirm your booking, a non-refundable, non-transferable deposit of £10 per person must be paid when providing your pre-order. This can be paid over the phone using a debit/credit card or can be paid at the restaurant in person.
- All reservations will remain provisional until this deposit has been received. Failure to pay the deposit may result in the table being used for other bookings. Paid deposits will be deducted on the evening from the final total of the bill.
Time of Booking
- Please respect your booking time and try to ensure your guests’ punctuality.
- Please accept that on the rare occasion you may be waiting a few moments for your table.
Our commitment & promise to you
Thank you for choosing Amici Restaurant for your Christmas Party.
We are a team of dedicated and committed individuals, our aim to offer a professional & memorable service. We offer fresh ingredients that are prepared and cooked on the premises.
Our kitchen team are trained and passionate professionals.
However, from time to time mistakes can happen. However, we are always happy to rectify any situation to your satisfaction.
We look forward to welcoming you and your guests and hope that you will recommend us to your family, friends and business associates.
• 01775 767696
• 2 Vine Street, Spalding, Lincolnshire, PE11 1AN
• Management are Ivan and Ivone Pastore