Tel: 01775 767696
Amici Italian Restaurant
2 Vine Street,
Lincs, PE11 1AN
Good Food Award
Amici is delighted to have received the Good Food Award yet again for 2020 – with the addition of a Gold Seal.
We are so proud and delighted to receive this award – particularly as we adapt to the changes brought about by Covid, so thank you to all of customers who continue to support us.
Take It Away…
We are re-opening for takeaways from January 7.
Minimum spend on takeaways is £20 and this is a collection only service.
All takeaway orders should be placed by phone – call 01775 767696 – after 4pm on Thursday, Friday and Saturday only.
Please see our latest takeaway menu below.
Covid-19 safety procedures
- All Amici staff will be wearing PPE and we will be asking for customers who visit to undergo a temperature check at the door before entering.
- Hand sanitising stations will also be provided for each guest. Failure to comply with these safety procedures may result in you being turned away. We also will have to refuse entry to anyone presenting with a fever or any other symptoms of Covid-19.
- We are also implementing a stringent time slot for your booking, so please be punctual and enter the premises at your allotted time. If you are running late, please try and call the restaurant beforehand or wait upon entering until the entrance is free.
- All children must be supervised at all times.
- There is only one available toilet with disabled access during your visit. Only one person is allowed in at any time, unless accompanying a child. No waiting outside the toilet.
- All customers are encouraged to make contactless payments or pay their bill using a debit or credit card.
- All customer bookings are restricted to a maximum stay of 90 minutes unless authorised by management prior to your booking.
- All customers are asked respectively to ensure social distancing is adhered to for the safety of themselves, other customers and staff.
We really do appreciate your co-operation to ensure Amici meets the Government guidelines under which we must operate to allow us to re-open.