Tel: 01775 767696
Amici Italian Restaurant
2 Vine Street,
Lincs, PE11 1AN
Good Food Award
Amici is delighted to have received the Good Food Award yet again for 2020 – with the addition of a Gold Seal.
We are so proud and delighted to receive this award – particularly as we adapt to the changes brought about by Covid, so thank you to all of customers who continue to support us.
£5 OFF PER PERSON ON EAT-IN OR TAKEAWAY
Amici is now open!!!
After too long in lockdown, Amici is now finding its flow in offering diners the good food and good company they have come to expect from us.
It is so good to have diners back in the restaurant, albeit with a raft of safety protocols, limited numbers and a simplified menu.
You can now book for tables of up to six people through our online booking system. If your party is above six, please call us and we’ll do everything we can to accommodate you.
20% off takeaways
We know that not everyone yet feels comfortable with dining out so we are continuing our takeaway menu to allow you to enjoy a taste of Amici in your own home.
As a further thank you for supporting Amici as we try to recover from the coronavirus crisis, we would also like to offer our customers a discount on their takeaways of 20% available for a limited time.
Minimum spend is £20 and this is a collection service only. Discount will be applied to all takeaways above £20 between Tuesday to Friday evening. 20% also for takeaways on Saturday up to 6pm collection.
All takeaways can be called through after 4pm Tuesday through to Saturday. 01775 767696.
Please see our latest menus below. Details of the procedures we have put in place to protect customers can be found here.
NOW OPEN FOR LUNCH ON SATURDAY
From Saturday, October 17, we will be open from 12pm to 2pm for lunch. So, why not take a break from your shopping and join us for a tasty lunchtime treat.
Our restaurant is currently open from 6pm on Tuesday to Friday and from 5pm on Saturdays.
From October 17 we will be open on Saturday lunchtimes from 12pm to 2pm.
We will be taking last orders at 8.50pm.
Orders for takeaways can be taken from 4pm Tuesday to Saturday.
Work with us...
We are looking for a number of individuals to join our dynamic kitchen team.
Have you got what it takes?
Covid-19 safety procedures
- All Amici staff will be wearing PPE and we will be asking for customers who visit to undergo a temperature check at the door before entering.
- Hand sanitising stations will also be provided for each guest. Failure to comply with these safety procedures may result in you being turned away. We also will have to refuse entry to anyone presenting with a fever or any other symptoms of Covid-19.
- We are also implementing a stringent time slot for your booking, so please be punctual and enter the premises at your allotted time. If you are running late, please try and call the restaurant beforehand or wait upon entering until the entrance is free.
- All children must be supervised at all times.
- There is only one available toilet with disabled access during your visit. Only one person is allowed in at any time, unless accompanying a child. No waiting outside the toilet.
- All customers are encouraged to make contactless payments or pay their bill using a debit or credit card.
- All customer bookings are restricted to a maximum stay of 90 minutes unless authorised by management prior to your booking.
- All customers are asked respectively to ensure social distancing is adhered to for the safety of themselves, other customers and staff.
We really do appreciate your co-operation to ensure Amici meets the Government guidelines under which we must operate to allow us to re-open.