Tel: 01775 767696
Amici Italian Restaurant
2 Vine Street,
Lincs, PE11 1AN
WE ARE REOPENING!!!
Amici is back!!!
We are so excited to be reopening the restaurant on Saturday, July 4, after all these weeks of lockdown. We can’t wait to welcome all our lovely customers back to dine with us.
We are just putting the finishing touches to our plans to ensure everyone stays safe and will let you know what that is going to look like in due course.
This means that as well as our takeaway menu – which we will continue to provide – we now have a new simplified dine-in menu.
The great news is, we are now taking a limited number of bookings and groups of up to four can use our online booking system.
Groups of more than four should call us on 01775 767696 and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Please see our latest menus below. Details of the procedures we have put in place to protect customers can be found here.
Covid-19 safety procedures
- All Amici staff will be wearing PPE and we will be asking for customers who visit to undergo a temperature check at the door before entering.
- Hand sanitising stations will also be provided for each guest. Failure to comply with these safety procedures may result in you being turned away. We also will have to refuse entry to anyone presenting with a fever or any other symptoms of Covid-19.
- We are also implementing a stringent time slot for your booking, so please be punctual and enter the premises at your allotted time. If you are running late, please try and call the restaurant beforehand or wait upon entering until the entrance is free.
- All children must be supervised at all times.
- There is only one available toilet with disabled access during your visit. Only one person is allowed in at any time, unless accompanying a child. No waiting outside the toilet.
- All customers are encouraged to make contactless payments or pay their bill using a debit or credit card.
- All customer bookings are restricted to a maximum stay of 90 minutes unless authorised by management prior to your booking.
- All customers are asked respectively to ensure social distancing is adhered to for the safety of themselves, other customers and staff.
We really do appreciate your co-operation to ensure Amici meets the Government guidelines under which we must operate to allow us to re-open.